Have you tried Zinio? Zinio is a great new way to get the copies of your favorite magazines delivered right to you! You can read them on your home computer or mobile device.
Here's the steps:
1. Visit www.albright.org and click on the Zinio icon on the right.
2. Browse the collection and find a magazine you'd like to check out.
3. Sign in or Create a New Account for the Library Collection.
4. Confirm that you'd like to check out the title you selected.
5. A new browser tab will open and ask you to log in to the Zinio.com Viewing Account. At this point you will need create a second account, if you don't have one. You can use the same information you used for your Library Collection Account in step 3.
6. Click on the Your Library tab at the top of the page and your checked out titles will load and you are ready to rea.
When you're ready to check out new titles, just follow the steps above and enter your existing account information.
There are apps for the various devices:
Download your free Zinio reader app: PC Mac iPhone iPad Android Kindle Fire/HD
Win 8 Blackberry Nook HD/HD+
Want to print out the how to steps? Download them here.
Here's a helpful how to video:
Zinio for Libraries - New Interface June 2013 from RBdigital from Recorded Books on Vimeo.
Just let us know if you have any questions! Or you can contact the support folks via this form.